General Information About Baker College of Clinton Township
"The mission of Baker College is to provide quality higher education and training which enable graduates to be successful throughout challenging and rewarding careers."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,817 Native American 58.0 Asian 136.0 African American 1,687.0 Hispanic 127.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,657 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7