General Information About Bayshire Academy of Beauty Craft Inc
Bayshire Beauty Academy will prepare graduates for careers in cosmetology arts and sciences, and/or related fields and/or unrelated fields. Bayshire, in addition, will prepare massage therapy graduates for careers in the massage field, and prepare the students to take the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork examination.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 118 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 35 Enrolled FullTime Graduates