General Information About Dorsey Business Schools-Roseville
Since 1934, the Dorsey Schools have remained steadfast in the career training philosophy and goals of its founder, Ruth Dorsey, while growing with the changing technologies of the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,155 Native American 10.0 Asian 11.0 African American 548.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 401 Enrolled FullTime Graduates