General Information About Kellogg Community College
We are dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality education to enrich our community and the lives of individual learners.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,675 Native American 81.0 Asian 150.0 African American 876.0 Hispanic 244.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0