General Information About MIAT College of Technology
Accredited by ACCSC (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges). Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas. 2011 G.I. Jobs Military Friendly School.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2013.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- One but less than two years certificate
- Two but less than 4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 590 Percent Admitted 96% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 498 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 498 Enrolled FullTime Graduates