General Information About North Central Michigan College
The mission of the North Central Michigan College Foundation is to initiate philanthropy in partnership with North Central Michigan College and the community in order to provide financial support for the mission and goals of the college.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,253 Native American 226.0 Asian 28.0 African American 19.0 Hispanic 37.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,217 Enrolled FullTime Graduates