General Information About Hennepin Technical College
Hennepin Technical College's mission is to provide quality technical education needed for employment in an ever-changing global work environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8,564 Native American 86.0 Asian 673.0 African American 1,392.0 Hispanic 214.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,669 Enrolled FullTime Graduates