General Information About Herzing University
The mission of Herzing University is to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private non-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance education - undergraduate programs offered
- Distance education - graduate programs offered
- Weekend/evening college
- remedial services
- academic/career counseling service
- employment services for students
- placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 124 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 444 Native American 4.0 Asian 48.0 African American 51.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 198 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0