General Information About Minneapolis College of Art and Design
The Minneapolis College of Art and Design educates individuals to be professional artists and designers, pioneering thinkers, creative leaders, and engaged, global citizens.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 613 Percent Admitted 67% Men Admitted 65% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 21%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 560 690 Math 490 620 Writing 480 630
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 27 English 22 28 Math 20 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 807 Native American 9.0 Asian 26.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 38.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 631 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 32