General Information About Minneapolis Community and Technical College
Minneapolis Community and Technical College makes individual dreams achievable by providing access to learning opportunities that prepare students to live and work in a democratic society within a global community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 13,477 Native American 306.0 Asian 848.0 African American 4,095.0 Hispanic 634.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,201 Enrolled FullTime Graduates