General Information About North Hennepin Community College
North Hennepin Community College is committed to educating a diverse community of learners to maximize their intellectual, creative and leadership potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,943 Native American 83.0 Asian 1,020.0 African American 1,685.0 Hispanic 198.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,803 Enrolled FullTime Graduates