General Information About The Salon Professional Academy
TSPA is an innovative training center that enables your success in the beauty industry. Our Redken trained educators empower you to explore your creativity while learning the latest techniques in a leading-edge NYC style facility. Unlike other beauty schools, TSPA also teaches you critical business building skills such as scheduling, running a front desk and communicating effectively with clients. This improves your earning potential and helps establish you as a future industry leader.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 152 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 74 Enrolled FullTime Graduates