General Information About Antonelli College
Our mission is to provide a solid foundation on which to build skills, knowledge and confidence, and to apply those qualities to business.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 495 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 322.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 417 Enrolled FullTime Graduates