General Information About Antonelli College
Our mission is to provide a solid foundation on which to build skills, knowledge and confidence, and to apply those qualities to business.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 39%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 609 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 385.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 310 Enrolled FullTime Graduates