General Information About Hickey College
Hickey College serves its community by providing students with a thorough education for a wide range of positions. Accordingly, Hickey College provides both industry and government with a continous flow of capable and responsible personnel.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 665 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 102.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 425 Enrolled FullTime Graduates