General Information About Moberly Area Community College
The mission of Moberly Area Community College is to foster excellence in learning. As a publicly supported institution of higher education, MACC will provide open admission to educational programs and services that are geographically and financially accessible throughout northeast Missouri.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,035 Native American 29.0 Asian 105.0 African American 503.0 Hispanic 100.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,971 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0