General Information About Stone Child College
Fundamental to the mission of International Business College is the recognition that students have a wide variety of goals relative to career preparation. In keeping with this recognition, International Business College offers programs in a number of career fields leading to credentials ranging from diploma to associate and baccalaureate degrees. These programs are offered in such a way that they can be completed in as short a calendar of time as practical consistent with educational objectives and thorough student preparation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 857 Native American 763.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0