HackCollege's School Directory Work Smarter, Not Harder

Special Education Schools in Rindge, New Hampshire

Special Education Schools in Rindge, NH

Franklin Pierce University is the largest special education school in Rindge, based on student population. In 2010, Franklin Pierce University graduated approximately 12 students with credentials in special education.

A total of 12 students graduated with credentials in special education from special education schools in Rindge in 2010. In 2009 tuition at special education schools in Rindge was $28,700 per year, on average.

In addition to tuition costs, you should plan on spending an average of $1,000 for books and supplies each year, while enrolled in a special education program in Rindge. And if you live on campus at one of the Rindge-based special education schools, you will have an added expense of $9,800 per year, on average, for room and board. Students who live at home can cut this cost down to approximately $0.

Special Education Salaries and Career Outlook in Rindge

If you plan on staying in Rindge after graduating from special education school, you should know that job prospects for special education professionals in Rindge, which is the most popular special education profession, are good. The number of special education professionals in Rindge is expected to increase by 18% by the year 2018. This projected change is faster than the projected nationwide trend for special education professionals.

This Page is Useful for Those Seeking the Following:

  • Special Education Degree in Rindge
  • Associates Degree in Special Education
  • Bachelors Degree in Special Education
  • Special Education Classes
  • Special Education Courses
  • Special Education Training

Where do we get our facts?



Current Listings

OnlineUniversity of Phoenix SealUniversity of PhoenixMore Info
  1. 1Franklin Pierce UniversityFranklin Pierce University

    40 University Drive, Rindge, New Hampshire 03461-0060

    Awards Offered:
    1-2 years certificate
    Associate's degree
    Bachelor's degree
    Postbaccalaureate certificate
    Master's degree