General Information About Atlantic Cape Community College
Comprehensive, Student-Centered, Accessible * Provides superior academic, technical and training programs * Responds to a variety of community needs * Encourages the pursuit of lifelong learning * Promotes responsible citizenship * Committed to encouraging an environment that is multicultural and diverse
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 10,414 Native American 24.0 Asian 822.0 African American 1,337.0 Hispanic 1,136.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,065 Enrolled FullTime Graduates