General Information About Sussex County Community College
Sussex County Community College creates learning opportunities for self-improvement and transformation throughout life by providing accessible and affordable quality education and community enrichment in a climate of caring and respect.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,053 Native American 39.0 Asian 94.0 African American 105.0 Hispanic 317.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,550 Enrolled FullTime Graduates