General Information About Clovis Community College
Clovis Community College is an institution of higher education offering instruction at the Associate degree level. The College provides accessible, affordable, accredited, high-quality educational opportunities by keeping the learners’ needs at the center of decision-making.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 37%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,467 Native American 57.0 Asian 148.0 African American 370.0 Hispanic 1,760.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 998 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0