General Information About The Art Center Design College-Albuquerque
The Art Center Design College educates students to excel in the fields of Fine Arts, Design, Advertising and Visual Communications within a student focused environment committed to the highest standards of academic achievement, scholarly inquiry, creativity and citizenship in a diverse world community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 72 Percent Admitted 90% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 401 510 Math 394 509
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 23 English 16 22 Math 15 21
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 340 Native American 23.0 Asian 9.0 African American 8.0 Hispanic 108.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 113 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0