General Information About University of New Mexico-Gallup Campus
Mission Statement: The University of New Mexico-Gallup develops lifelong learners in a context that is responsive to the cultures of this region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,818 Native American 3,044.0 Asian 39.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 345.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,504 Enrolled FullTime Graduates