General Information About University of New Mexico-Taos Branch
Mission Statement UNM TaosUNM-Taos serves students from northern New Mexico and the larger community with comprehensive educational opportunities in order to better prepare them to successfully participate in the world as educated, skilled, responsible and creative individuals. The Taos Campus is an open-access, student-centered, affordable college offering dual-credit, basic skills, transfer, career-technical, workforce training and lifelong learning courses and programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,011 Native American 115.0 Asian 19.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 1,028.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 626 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0