General Information About American Beauty School
Our mission at the American Beauty School has been to create an environment where the pursuit of beauty and excellence are paramount. We work to instill strong fundamental skills and a genuine appreciation for a career in cosmetology. Our students receive a quality education with an emphasis on character building and developing good work ethics, which will serve to enrich all their future endeavors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 226 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 104.0 Hispanic 112.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 85 Enrolled FullTime Graduates