General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Greece
Bryant & Stratton is a career college delivering outcomes-based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 136 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 40%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 433 Native American 2.0 Asian 2.0 African American 146.0 Hispanic 53.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 319 Enrolled FullTime Graduates