General Information About Institute of Design and Construction
The mission of the Institute of Design and Construction is to provide the highest quality education, grounded in industry experience, without sacrificing the personal attention to the individual. The Institute aims to prepare each student with a solid technical foundation as well as exposure to actual construction methodology and techniques currently used by the industry while preparing students for additional studies at four-year institutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 269 Native American 1.0 Asian 25.0 African American 94.0 Hispanic 43.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates