General Information About MarJon School of Beauty Culture Ltd
MARJON SCHOOL OF BEAUTY CULTURE, LTD. WILL PREPARE ITS STUDENTS FOR A CAREER IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY THROUGH A QUALITY EDUCATIOAL PROGRAM. IN DOING SO, THE NEEDS OF THE STUDENTS, EMPLOYERS, AND THE COMMUNITY ARE MET.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 112 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 40.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 36 Enrolled FullTime Graduates