General Information About Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES Center for Workforce Development
The mission of the Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES School Library System Council is to work collaboratively to advise the School Library System in the development, promotion, and improvement of library information services for all members.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 175 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 45.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 86 Enrolled FullTime Graduates