General Information About North Westchester School of Hair-Cosmetology
NWSHC is a state of the art educational facility that provides professional preparation for individuals interested in entering the Professional Beauty Industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 62 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates