General Information About Nyack College
Our Mission Nyack College, a Christian and Missionary Alliance educational institution, through its undergraduate, graduate and seminary programs, pursues its historic mission of preparing men and women to "take the whole Gospel to the whole world."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christ and Missionary Alliance Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 640 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 99% Women Admitted 99% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 540 Math 380 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,674 Native American 21.0 Asian 406.0 African American 1,312.0 Hispanic 777.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,849 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 437