General Information About Oswego County BOCES
To lead in the devlopment and delivery of quality solutions essential to the futures of our communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 95 Percent Admitted 43% Men Admitted 24% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 2.0