General Information About Plaza College
To meet the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century, the College is committed to building upon its strengths by keeping the Plaza tradition of being a student-centered environment, ensuring the success of each graduate.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,080 Percent Admitted 25% Men Admitted 25% Women Admitted 25%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,432 Native American 0.0 Asian 171.0 African American 472.0 Hispanic 458.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 793 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0