General Information About Guilford Technical Community College
Guilford Technical Community College provides access to lifelong learning opportunities for personal growth, workforce productivity, and community service. We serve all segments of Guilford County's diverse population, delivering quality educational programs and services, through partnerships with business, community groups, and other educational institutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14,415 Native American 92.0 Asian 470.0 African American 5,509.0 Hispanic 486.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9,124 Enrolled FullTime Graduates