General Information About Lenoir Community College
Lenoir Community College is a comprehensive, open-door institution offering quality educational programs and services that provide opportunities for the intellectual, economic, social, and cultural development of its students and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,926 Native American 24.0 Asian 34.0 African American 1,847.0 Hispanic 134.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,145 Enrolled FullTime Graduates