General Information About Meredith College
Meredith College, grounded in the liberal arts and committed to professional preparation, educates and inspires students to live with integrity and provide leadership for the needs, opportunities and challenges of society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,557 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 560 Math 470 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 19 24 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,477 Native American 6.0 Asian 70.0 African American 268.0 Hispanic 73.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,694 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 69