General Information About Peace College
Peace is a baccalaureate college of arts and sciences that challenges women to an adventure of intellectual and personal discovery, preparing women for graduate and lifelong learning, for meaningful careers, and for ethical lives of purpose, leadership and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 994 Percent Admitted 64% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 420 510 Math 420 510
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 21 English 14 21 Math 16 20 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 806 Native American 11.0 Asian 15.0 African American 138.0 Hispanic 33.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 687 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0