General Information About Williston State College
Williston State College places the safety and well being of its students, faculty, staff and visitors first. It is the intent of WSC to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions. All faculty and staff of WSC promote the prevention of accidents and reduction throughout the campus environment . The Housing & Safety Officer has been assigned the responsibility of administering the safety program. Janice Arnson, Housing & Safety Officer, may be reached by email or by phone at 701 774-4528. Emergency Preparedness Plan Campus Security & Fire Safety Report
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,121 Native American 44.0 Asian 3.0 African American 14.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 400 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0