General Information About Herzing University
It is the mission of Herzing University to provide high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees and diploma programs to prepare a diverse and geographically distributed student population to meet the needs of employers in technology, business, healthcare (including social work), design, and public safety. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students’ intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance education, undergraduate programs offered, weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- academic/career counseling service
- employment services for students
- placement services for completers
- Dual credit, credit for life experiences, advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 494 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 415.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 494 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0