General Information About Edison State Community College
Edison Community College provides learning opportunities that enable and empower citizens, commerce, and communities in Darke, Miami and Shelby counties.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,755 Native American 11.0 Asian 2.0 African American 104.0 Hispanic 42.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,430 Enrolled FullTime Graduates