General Information About Kent State University at Tuscarawas
The Kent State University Regional Campuses advance Northeast Ohio by providing open access to a major university education. The campuses are key intellectual resources for social diversity, cultural enrichment, and economic development.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,609 Native American 6.0 Asian 21.0 African American 48.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,323 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0