General Information About Miami Valley Career Technology Center
We are dedicated to providing premier educational choices and advanced employment preparation for youth, adults, and organizations of the Miami Valley.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 741 Native American 3.0 Asian 3.0 African American 200.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 368 Enrolled FullTime Graduates