General Information About North Central State College
To provide quality, responsive, lifelong learning opportunities, including occupational, degree and other educational programs for individuals, business and industry, and the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 49%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,749 Native American 15.0 Asian 32.0 African American 269.0 Hispanic 72.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,400 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0