General Information About Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus
Ohio University holds as its central purpose the intellectual and personal development of its students. Distinguished by its rich history, diverse campus, international community, and beautiful Appalachian setting, Ohio University is known as well for its outstanding faculty of accomplished teachers whose research and creative activity advance knowledge across many disciplines
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,785 Native American 19.0 Asian 16.0 African American 111.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,834 Enrolled FullTime Graduates