General Information About Penta County Joint Vocational School
Penta Career Center is a high-performing school that provides: *Options and opportunites *Real-world learning *Partnerships with business and industry *Productive citizens
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 155 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates