General Information About TDDS Technical Institute
The goal of TDDS Technical Institute is to be a leader in providing quality Diesel Technician and Professional Truck Driver Training that will exceed our students' and the transportation industry's expectations. Our well trained and motivated staff is a community of individuals dedicated to achieving that goal through our commitment to total student satisfaction.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 14,677 Percent Admitted 5% Men Admitted 5% Women Admitted 33% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 434 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 37.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 165 Enrolled FullTime Graduates