General Information About Autry Technology Center
Align resources, people, knowledge, skills and opportunity to build self-worth and ensure economic prosperity in Oklahoma and beyond.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 107 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 656 Native American 24.0 Asian 15.0 African American 29.0 Hispanic 41.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 142 Enrolled FullTime Graduates