General Information About Kiamichi Technology Center-Poteau
To align people, knowledge, skills, and opportunity to build self-worth and ensure economic prosperity in Oklahoma and Beyond.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 92%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 453 Native American 85.0 Asian 5.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 134 Enrolled FullTime Graduates