General Information About Tulsa Technology Center-Peoria
To prepare people for success in the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,013 Percent Admitted 55% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 59% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 898 Native American 92.0 Asian 23.0 African American 137.0 Hispanic 60.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 66 Enrolled FullTime Graduates