General Information About Pacific Northwest College of Art
PNCA’s mission is to transform students into knowledgeable, articulate, practicing visual artists and designers with the ability to significantly contribute in original ways to the ongoing dialogue in art that shapes our culture. We welcome you to our College and encourage you to delve deeply into all that PNCA has to offer. We are here to help you realize your hopes and aspirations of becoming an artist or designer and we are committed to giving you the finest possible education in the visual arts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 724 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 56% Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 569 Native American 7.0 Asian 29.0 African American 10.0 Hispanic 30.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 536 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 57